Sunday, October 13, 2013

Meal Planning Week #3

I have been trying really hard lately to plan out meals so I am not running to the grocery store more than necessary and so weeknight evenings have more leisure time and less time prepping, cooking and cleaning. I am going to document the meals here so I can have a record of what worked well and what did not. I do also use emeals occasionally, but this week I needed two crock pot recipes and there were not any included. Boo! That is actually my big gripe with emeals, sometimes it works great, but other times it just does not.

Monday- walleye, wild rice and a green salad (wild rice was made in a large batch and frozen prior to this week)

Tuesday- crock pot chicken cacciatore with spaghetti squash and steamed green beans (cutting this recipe down to 4 servings, will prepare aromatics ahead of time, spaghetti squash and green beans can be prepared in the microwave)

Wednesday- crock pot pork stew served in lettuce wraps with cauliflower rice (will prepare cauliflower in food processor prior to wednesday)

Thursday- Kowalski's rotisserie chicken, sweet potatoes, steamed broccoli (pick up chicken, microwave sweet potatoes and broccoli)

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment