Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Blog is One-Year Old!

Well--I have officially been blogging for one year! Time flies when you are having fun.  I have had an absolute blast sharing my cooking experiences with all of you.  When I started, I know more than a few people told me I would blog for a few weeks and then drop it.  I am glad to prove those people wrong.  I have learned a lot and I still have a long ways to go.  Thank you for your support and here is to another year of blogging!  Here are a few of my blogging goals for the next year:

-I want to post more often and more consistently.  I have struggled with this one a lot more lately (life has been crazy), but it is definitely something I want to make more time for. 

-I want to tie my blog to more forms of social media.  I am hoping to have an active Twitter account in the near future and I want to make a Facebook fan page.

-I want to work on my food photography.  I just have a point and shoot camera--it does the trick, but I really need to have optimal conditions to get a half-way decent picture. 

-I want to have more interactive readers.  I love hearing from you guys! If anyone wants to do a guest post, just say the word! I also love comments, suggestions to improve my recipes and even some ideas on what you guys would like to see more of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment