Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Product Recommendation: Arnold Sandwich Thins

Bread is not my favorite food.  While I love nice bread like foccacia and sourdough, I would not shed a tear if I never touched the store bought pre-sliced bread ever again.  In come Arnold Deli Flats.  My mom started buying these a couple of years ago and I was instantly hooked.  They are whole grain, they are the perfect size, and they actually taste really good.  They are healthy containing only 100 calories, 5 grams of fiber and 4 grams of protein.  I use them for sandwiches, turkey/tuna melts (flip them over so the crust is on the inside and they toast easier), and for hamburger buns.  I think Pepperidge Farm makes a similar product, and if you have not tried either, I highly recommend giving either a shot.

(image courtesy of google images)



No comments:

Post a Comment